Tenancy in a VergeIO environment is the process of creating an entire virtual data center (VDC) that has been allocated portions of storage and compute resources from the overall hardware footprint.
VergeIO uniquely provides secure, nested, multi-tenancy, which is done by provisioning each tenant it's own virtual node(s) of compute resources provisioned from the level above it. Service providers can provision portions of available resources as independant instances of VergeIO virtual data centers for customers.
- Every tenant is a dedicated instance of the complete VergeIO environment excluding visibility into the hardware infrastructure
- Ability to host multiple customers on the same hardware resources, while still maintaining complete isolation
- Every tenant can provision tenants beneath it, for further isolation of customers
- Individual network management per tenant
- Unique user management system
- Unique auth source configuration
- Unique SSL certificate configuration
- Unique user interface per instance
- Custom user interface (UI) branding
- Leveraging recipes, you can deploy a completely customized data center in minutes
- No 'Noisy Neighbor' problem
- Add or remove, compute resources available to tenants instantly